My Own Labels / Evermine is searching for talented people to add to our staff. Currently the following positions are open:
My Own Labels / Evermine seeks a website programmer with 3+ years experience to join our Web Development team. This is a full-time position which requires a smart, creative problem solver who can work well in a team environment.
- Experience in server-side web programming using ColdFusion or one of the following: ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Perl, JSP, Ruby, Python etc.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong computer/mobile user skills
- You should like aesthetically pleasing and highly functional websites and want to pay attention to content and design details
- As always we're looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assist in mobile optimization of our existing web applications
- Help add new features and capabilities to our web applications
- Assist in porting one of our production web applications from ASP classic to CFML
- Cross platform website style and usability testing on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, using Safari, Firefox, IE, and Chrome browsers, etc.
- New product setup of customizable products that require tight coordination between graphic design elements and entry constraints
- Experience with creating a highly interactive mobile web application
- Experience with CSS, HTML5, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile UI, ASP (classic), Eclipse, AWS, XML
- Experience working in the command line
- E-commerce experience including product setup, testing and custom shopping cart code
- Experience creating WordPress plug-in
- System administration experience with Mac, Windows, and Linux
Shop location is northeast Portland near the Broadway Bridge. Setting is a newly renovated, light-filled warehouse-type building which is handicapped-accessible. Holidays and vacations. Eligible for profit sharing, health & dental, sabbatical, and more after 90 days.
Experienced candidates only.
Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements in the body of an email to email@example.com. DO NOT SEND an attachment; it will not be opened.
… are not currently available, but if you are interested in working for us, please send a resume. Our company is growing, and we are always adding staff.
- Data processing
- Graphic design/typography
- Press operator
- Shipping and processing
- Customer service
Send your work history, cover letter and salary requirements in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT SEND an attachment; it will not be opened.
We look forward to hearing from you!